06 December 2012

On Display

Christmas cards. Most of us send them and most of receive them too.
I usually try and send them out every year 
{I just ordered ours on the weekend and can't wait to get them!}.

I stumbled upon these cute ideas for displaying Christmas cards...

{find it}

This first way of displaying Christmas cards is a little more traditional. It's also really simple - hang some ribbon and you're good to go!

{find it}

I love this second idea for displaying Christmas cards. Hanging your cards off some branches in a vase - it's like decorating another tree!

{find it}

A way to add a little extra to your staircase {garland or not}!

I have an idea for the Christmas cards we will be receiving this year 
{and I hope to share it with you soon!}.

What do you do with the Christmas cards you receive? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!