30 January 2013

Bold & Beautiful



I came across this laundry/bathroom space on Apartment Therapy and man, do I like it. 
Talk about going bold with colour...






The space has potential to be "dark" but with all the pops of white {trim, etc.} and gold accents the space is fresh & bright.




The orange paint and wallpaper go so nicely with the dark tiled floor.


{find photos}

The mix of pattern is fabulous too {the rug, the wallpaper & the pattern of the tile}!
Plus, that light fixture!

I just love this space.
Orange isn't a particular colour that I am drawn to, but this particular space makes me less scared of such a bold colour.
What do you think? Do you like the orange in this space?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!