05 January 2013

New Year, New Look

Hey everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far!
I don't generally do weekend posts but I just had to today. If you haven't noticed things look a bit different around here! For the past few months I have been going back and forth between blog templates. I had mainly been trying to create something on my own. I never really loved what I would come up with. Try as I did, I could only do so much. Again, not really loving the results. I had then been hemming & hawing about if I should buy a template etc. Then for Christmas {as one of my gifts} Seth told me to pick out a blog look that I liked.

Last week on my Facebook page I gave some of you a heads up about how I placed an order for a new design and for the past week Kristin from Designer Blogs has helped me out. 
Earlier today she helped me install the new design and I absolutely love it! 
It's such a clean, fresh look {with a pop of colour} for a new year of blogging. 
I just wanted to give Kristin & the team over at Designer Blogs a shout out. 
I love the new look and appreciate all the help!
Thanks Kristin, you were wonderful to work with!



I hope you all like the new look as much as I do!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!