09 February 2013

A Few Great Things...


Is it storming where you are today? It's blizzard-like conditions where I am so we have hunkered down inside. Just incase you're stuck inside today too I thought I would share a few great things with you...

{find it}

Aren't these little burlap valentine bags cute?

{find it}

I love the look of this head board. The whole colour scheme of this bedroom is great!

{find it}

Did you check out the sneak peek of Michaela's studio apartment? This couch looks extremely comfy & I just love the look of the concrete wall. The whole apartment is great, you won't be disappointed!


Isn't this little linen closet cute? You must go here to check out how Michael Penney turned an Ikea Hemnes cabinet into this great place to store linens.


{find it}

And lastly, have you see what Jane did to her kitchen cupboards? I am loving the two-toned look. You need to head over to her blog to see the before & after!

Enjoy checking out these few great things & have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I really do love the linen closet. I am your newest GFC follower, and found you via 'I Love My Online Friends GFC Hop'. Hope you have a wonderful & warm day!
    Angie G.
    http://mycraftycollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow & for stopping by :) Happy to have you!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us for the ''I Love My Online Friends GFC Hop.'' Nice to meet you!! Newest follower! ♥
    p.s. I'm in Canada too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!