15 February 2013

All About: Triangles


I don't know about you but I am liking all the triangles I am seeing.
Especially this stamped accent wall...

{find it}

Talk about making a statement. Plus, I love the orange. It's so fun & vibrant! I just can't stop looking at it. The process looks relatively easy & you can check it out here.

Where else have I liked seeing triangles?

{find it}

Dish towels. And this one is cute!

{find it}

Poufs. This is a DIY project and you can find it here.

{find it}

Pillows. There are so many cute triangle patterned pillows out there and this one is no exception!

Those are just a few places where triangles are making an impression. 
What do you think? Are you a fan?

Can't believe another weekend is here already! My weekend will involve work, studying & hopefully getting our desk since last Saturday the delivery was cancelled because of the storm!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I am a fan of triangles. These pillows are awesome:) I love the simplicity of the design.
    Just dropping in from Love Laugh Rowe to meet and follow. (Done via GFC:) I would also love to invite you to join Lets Get Social Sunday and link up your blog and all your social sites (Facebook, Twitter etc) to meet new friends and gain more followers!! (Live right now at http://www.myturnforus.com/ ) We have about 150+ blogs link up each week:)

    Have an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evelyn! I'll be sure to check it out :)

      Delete
  2. I love allll of them, I'm obsessed with this new trend aswell! So glad you came by my blog so I found yours! Lovin the layout and look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest like from the Blog hop. I like all of the triangles. I would love it if you ever would get the chance to swing by the Nifty Thrifty Family.
    http://niftythriftyfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love these pictures!! We are your newest follower from the blog hop! Would love a follow in return. Looking forward to connecting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. --insert squeal here-- I think I'm in love! ♥♥♥

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leanne, I just had to come check out your blog after I saw your comment on mine. I LOVE it! This is one of my favourite posts I've read so far :) LOVE arrows - planning some arrowing in my own house soon! And you're a fellow Canadian!!! I just love finding Canadian bloggers. Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind :) Glad to have you and thanks!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!