27 February 2013

Wednesday Randoms


Hello friends!
I've got another Wednesday Randoms post for you today {anyone else wondering how it's Wednesday already?}.
Let's get started...

{find it}

I'm really liking this shower. The white tile with darker grout is a lovely look. But, I'm also loving the shower curtain. I like that it's framing the shower {like curtains would a window}. Such a great pattern too!

{find it}

Window shutters. I am a fan. Especially if they are in a kitchen or a bathroom. They're just plain cute.


{find it}

I'm really liking this Benjamin Moore colour: Colony Green. It's so fresh & screams spring!
What sort of lovely things are you liking lately?

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!