11 March 2013

Monday Inspiration


Not only am I lagging a bit because well, it's Monday but on top of that...this whole springing forward thing...sheesh...
However, it was nice to have some extended day light last night! Spring is on it's way!
{I'll catch up on sleep, eventually...}

So, while I'm drinking an extra cup of coffee today and headed back to class after a week off, I thought I'd leave you all with some lovelies...

{find it}

Some cute fabric. I am really loving all the blue I'm seeing lately and this fabric is super cute.


{find it}

This fantastic little nook at the end of the stairs in this home. It's simply, but beautifully, decorated & how great is that driftwood mirror!?


{find it}

I just love how cozy & inviting this little den is! Would be a great place to curl up with a coffee & a book.

{find it}

This little gallery wall is a great idea for a kitchen. To see more of this great kitchen remodel head over this way.

There you have it, a few little lovely inspirations for your day.
Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. love that tiny secretary desk vignette, too! xo

    -ashley
    ashleyrachelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!