27 March 2013

Wednesday Randoms


It's Wednesday already!!
What am I liking lately? Let's take a look...


{find it}

White subway tile with darker grout & this fabulous idea of open shelving above the sink. A lovely sight for the eyes!

{find it}

I am a fan of Young House Love. I am also a fan of how they updated this basket with spray paint!


{find it}

This little entry catch-all space is just perfect! Nothing too complicated going on here and very functional. You can read here how it was created.

Just a few things that I am liking lately! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the subway tile in the kitchen.. but I am in the process of re-doing my kitchen and I just can't get myself to do the subway tiles! I think its to white for me! I don't know, I might be crazy!
    Come join in on the blog hop!
    Crazyperfectlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty is the white kitchen with a splash of yellow from the flowers? yup.. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!