23 April 2013

: Space of the Day :


Happy Tuesday, friends! Hope your week is off to a good start. For me, it's one of those weeks where I am already looking forward to the weekend. Currently I am prepping for an exam that will wrap up this semester for me. Why is it that when it's time for me to sit down and study I have various lists going through my head of things I need to do and things I want to accomplish? The weather isn't helping, the sun has decided to shine and makes me want to be productive...productive in every other area but prepping for my exam. Ha! 
Oh well, I'm almost there and then I can blog & project away as much as I please {and maybe crack open the new Style at Home & Real Simple magazines that I have stacked on the ottoman in our living room}. 
So while I'm studying away I thought I'd leave you with a Space of the Day post. 
Check out this cozy space...

{find it}

Loving this casual, comfy & inviting living space. It's bright and fresh and those chairs are calling me to come curl up in them {more specifically, the one with the throw draped over the side}.
I like that the space is neutral but full of colour at the same time. Oh, and the mix of patterns is a nice treat for the eyes as well! This lovely space is from Michael Penney's home - he's a blogger, DIY'er, and owner of Penney & Co. {a lovely home decor shop that I hope to be able to visit someday}.
A lovely space, don't you agree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!