10 April 2013

Wednesday Randoms


Wednesday is here & it's time for a few randoms...


{find it}

How cute is this little love seat? It comes from Target and you can get it in other patterns/colours, but I think I like this one best! {Have I mentioned yet that I can't WAIT until we get Target later this year? That is one aspect I have missed about living in the states!}.

{find it}

I am loving this feature wall from this master bedroom. The rest of the room is fabulous too and you can check it out on Emily Henderson's blog, you won't be disappointed!

{find it}

I really like this idea of "creating" a night stand. With some brackets and a shelf you have yourself a place to set your clock, books & other necessities. Plus, it's cute too!

Just a few lovely things I am liking lately.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!