01 May 2013

Patios & Decks


Well it's the first day of May and what better way to enter the month than looking at some dreamy outdoor inspirations?! We've been having some really great weather for the past few days and it really has me dreaming of spaces like these...

{find it}

I think this little patio space may be the cutest thing ever. There's nothing over the top here, just pure simplicity. Oh and I love the garden lights! They really add to the space. Who wouldn't want to sit out here in the evenings? This space is a perfect example that you don't have to have a huge backyard to entertain.

{find it}

I love the look of a built in bench on a deck with some great pillows. This space is so lovely & is a fantastic example of moving your living space outdoors.

{find it}

How cute is this little porch?! I love the little banner and that bench overloaded with pillows is very inviting! 

{find it}

This little deck is another great example that bigger isn't always better!

Don't these spaces make you long for summer days {and nights!}? Such great inspirations as the season approaches! If you're wondering what other outdoor inspirations I'm loving you can follow my "Exterior" board on Pinterest. 
Happy May! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!