18 May 2013

The Promise of Summer


It's the weekend! And for my fellow Canadian readers it's the LONG weekend! 

It's the time of year we all really start dreaming and thinking about summer.
Those who have cottages tend to open them this weekend. We start thinking about parks & picnics, barbeques & beaches, camping, and summer life.

Now, if only it would warm up a little. I'm currently cozied up on the couch with my coffee and a blanket. That doesn't exactly scream summer. But the sun is out. The promise is there. It'll come.  

{find it}

Whatever you're doing this weekend I hope you enjoy! Summer is coming!

Happy Weekend-ing! 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the weekend people prepare everywhere, Memorial Day weekend is when we REALLY kick off for Summer in the US. We open our pools and put out our lawn furniture. It's chilly here today, only 68 and rainy. Not very Summerlike:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!