08 May 2013

Wednesday Randoms


It's Wednesday already! Are you still thinking happy thoughts? Just think, we're almost to Friday! 
Alright, here are some randoms for you today:

I just may have to make one of these someday...

{find it}

Detailed instructions can be found over at Design Sponge.

{find it}

{Gold} Spray paint + rocks = some really great book ends. Easy too! Full details here.

{find it}

Isn't this two-toned chair cute? I love the mint. Go figure.

Those are my randoms for today.
Happy Wednesday, friends! 

1 comment:

  1. spray painted rocks as bookends is a pretty genius idea! and since I've been drooling over anything mint that chair is perfection :)

    www.chiclivingdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!