04 May 2013

Weekend Inspiration


A few inspiring things I thought I'd share with you this weekend...

I just love this idea of having an herb garden in tea tins. I've been wanting to start a little herb garden and this looks like the perfect way to display one! Read more about making your own tea tin herb garden here

{find it}

This is one fabulously organized linen closet...

{find it}

A great motivation to get me working away at my spring cleaning list.

{find it}

And lastly, proof that you can never have too many pillows & that your bed can never be "too" comfy.

Enjoy your weekend!! 


1 comment:

  1. That bed looks so comfy! Love your blog.

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!