05 June 2013

Wednesday Randoms


After talking about the landing space in homes last week I stumbled upon this:


Again, if you have the room, such a great idea! 

{find it}

Sarah Richardson designed the above room and I just love it! It's a fun little bunk room for kids. It's got colour, character & the little details make the space. 
Oh, and if you're a Sarah Richardson fan like I am, just incase you missed it she just launched her new website

{find it}

This little baking cupboard is cute & organized! I love the roll out shelves & the built in cubbies for baskets. 
Such a great idea!

I'm off to get some cleaning done and enjoy the sun!
Hope you all have a great Wednesday! 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the new SRD site... I enjoyed poking around for a little while!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!