22 August 2013

Dark Tile {In The Bath}


I stumbled across these lovely images on Pinterest. We all know I like white & bright spaces, however, after seeing these bathrooms the idea of dark tile floors contrasting with white walls has me sold.
These spaces are still bright and light and downright dreamy. 

The first two photos are of the same bath:

{find it}


{find it}

This next photo is from the same home, just a different bathroom:

{find it}

These two baths are great examples of dark tiles done right.
What do you think? Are you a fan?

Looking for some more inspiration of how to use dark colours in your home? Check out this post.

3 comments:

  1. I've pinned all these images too. We're using them as inspiration for my son's bathroom. I really love the drama and masculinity the dark tiling adds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... Yes! I need to re-do my main bath so badly and I am currently looking at tiles. I'm sticking to white subway and dark grout for the walls, and now may just be obsessed with black on the floor! Also, the black around the window? So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies! And I totally agree with both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!