12 August 2013

Monday Inspiration


I'm back. Yes, I've been absent...again. We ventured off on a lovely vacation to the Washington, DC area just over a week ago. I had hoped to get some posts preplanned for you all before we left, however, time got away on me. I had to have the apartment all packed before we left and it turned into chaos. I {and Seth too} packed the place the entire day before vacation {aside from a handful of boxes I had packed before hand}. Yes, I'm crazy. Anyways, more on that in another post with an update on the move.

It's Monday, and after a gorgeous weekend {and a great vacation} it's a bit harder to get back into work mode for the week. So, it's definitely a great day for a little inspiration pick-me-up, wouldn't ya say?
Let's get to it! 
  
This laundry room is top notch. Great organization + Great Style = Perfection.

{find it}

Something to remember...

{source?}

I just love this sleep space. It's clutter-free, simple & elegant.

{find it}

Hopefully you find these few things as inspirational as I have. Let's get the week off to a good start! 
Happy Monday, friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!