23 September 2013

Monday Inspiration: SR Style


So, who's tuned in to Sarah Richardson's new show, Real Potential
We don't have cable, so I couldn't watch the night it aired. However, I was able to catch the first two episodes over the weekend on HGTV Canada's website {thank you HGTV Canada!}. 

I've been a long time Sarah Richardson fan and just like all of Sarah's other shows, I'm hooked. I love Sarah's style & personality. She always does such an awesome job. If you've seen any of her other shows {or work} you know the transformation of rooms & homes is always better than you could have imagined. It's the same with Real Potential. In this show Sarah helps people find the home they're looking for and then transfors a space in the home that proves to be most problematic for the home owners. 
I love how Sarah always looks beyond & sees the potential that each space has.
When Sarah's around, there's always inspiration.

So have you checked out the show? What did ya think?
These spaces aren't from Real Potential but, in true Sarah Richardson style, they are chalk full of inspiration:

I am a fan of the rustic industrial mix in this kitchen. That island and that back splash...so perfect.

{find it}

I love how cozy & charming this bedroom is:

{find it}

If you ask me, this bathroom is the perfect retreat.

{find it}

Just a bit of inspiration to get your Monday {and week} rolling. Sarah's website has a ton more. 
Hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy your Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!