11 September 2013

Wednesday Randoms


Hello readers & happy Wednesday!
Ready for some randoms? Here we go...

I stumbled upon this fantastic little DIY tray on Pinterest. It's two of my favourite things all wrapped into one: simple & cute! To see how Heidi completed this project {along with some cute little bowls} head over to her blog: Sew.Craft.Create.

{find it}

A window seat in a closet? Well, why not?

{find it}


I recently joined Joss & Main. Are you a member? FYI: It's free to join! I have yet to make a purchase but this pillow may be calling my name...

{find it}

Lastly, I think these Stella & Dot Eden Studs are my new favourite stud earrings for fall. I recently got a pair and they are all I wear lately. I love that they can be worn with something casual or dressy.
PS - They are even cuter in person!

{find it}


I'm not sure I ever mentioned it, but I recently became a Stella & Dot Stylist. So far I am loving it! Perhaps I'll talk your ear off about it in another post :)

I'd love to hear what you're liking lately. Do share!
Have a great day!





2 comments:

  1. I'm really obsessing over the rugs at Company C! I'm saving up to get one for our dining room:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo fun! I'd love to see what one you pick!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!