30 October 2013

Wednesday Randoms


This exterior is perfectly homey to me.
Some say navy & black is a faux pas to mix, but I'm loving the navy blue door combined with the black shutters:

{find it}

Looking for a yummy pumpkin cookie to try? I tried these the other weekend and made them with just white chocolate chips. They.are.yummy. I halved the recipe as per Natasha's advice :)


No headboard? No problem. I love this idea of creating a gallery wall above your bed.

{find it}

If you follow along with me on Facebook you may have seen me post a link to this mug a while back.
This mug is perfection. Just wish I could get it shipped to Canada!

{find it}

What things are you liking lately?

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! I would totally buy that for you if I saw it in a store :) MP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!