13 November 2013

Wednesday Randoms


This looks like the coziest of retreats...

{find it}

I'm starting to think more Christmas now and I love this idea of making a gold leaf pine cone garland... 

{find it - Photographer for The Sweetest Occasion}

This little kitchen nook makeover by Michaela is just the cutest. I love the simplicity...

{find it}

Lastly, today Target finally opens and I can't wait to go check it out at some point. Ever since we moved back to Canada from the states it's one store I really miss wandering around in, so I can't wait to see what it's like here. I'm sure at some point I'll be blabbering on about it.

Until then, have a great Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Our Target opened yesterday! I can't wait to check it out but waiting as to avoid the crowds:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!