06 January 2014

Monday Inspiration


This weekend I finally got all the Christmas decor away and I'm ready to move on to other things. Other things, like deep cleaning & organizing. Browsing Pinterest, I've found some great inspiration to get started {and motivated!}. Just in case you're needing some inspiration too...

{find it}

Have a linen closet you need to get in order? I do! Some of these images and tips seem to be rather helpful!

{find it}

A perfectly organized bath.

{find it}

A really great pantry

{source?}

Lastly, an "everything-has-a-place" drawer. I need one {or a few} of these.

You are welcome! :)
Looking for more inspiration? Check out my "Organization" Pin board here
Happy Monday! 




2 comments:

  1. That's what Ive been working on all morning is Organization! It takes time, but when everything is in its right place it feels perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our linen closet could use some organizing and purging for sure. There are some sheet sets we don't use that could probably go to the thrift stores and I need to do a better job of keeping Halle's sheets and blankets together and ours and the guest room sheets separate too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!