20 February 2014

Poster Charts


Ever since René shared this photo of her dining room I have been wanting to find a poster chart similar to what she has hanging in her dining space. By the way, I love the whole look of this space:

{find it}

She mentioned in another post that she found the chart at Ikea for a steal of about $5. ****Side note: if any of my friends who live near an Ikea see ones of these, please snatch it up for me and I'll send you money! Seriously.****

Here's another great space with a poster chart as a focal point:

{find it}

I just love these and think they would make for some great art in our living/dining space.
I think what I like most about them is the simplicity. 

I've been on the hunt for one at a reasonable price. However, many of them don't come cheap {again, friends, see the side note above!}. Regardless of price {and the ones below are fairly do-able}, I thought I'd share a few that I've come across that I am particularly liking {just click on the "find it" link below each photo to find it}.


{find it}

{find it}

What's your take on poster charts? Do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!