14 March 2014

For Your Weekend


Just leaving you with a few things for the weekend.
This laundry space is pure lovely. I love the country cottage feel, the neutral palette, and of course, all the baskets. 

{find it}

You may have seen this photo on my Facebook page a couple of weeks back. These muffins are quickly becoming a favourite in our house {I made them again last night!}. I'm especially loving the combo of orange zest & cinnamon. The only thing I did different? I didn't make the topping and I used vanilla greek yogurt instead of plain. 


This is a fun little kitchen space. And that map. 
Makes me think of some of the art I was talking about in this post. Love it!

Happy Weekending! 




2 comments:

  1. Ooh that laundry is lovely! I'd love to have a whole room dedicated to laundry, we have our washing machine squeezed in to our bathroom.

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the laundry room! It's so nice doing laundry in a pretty space!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!