12 March 2014

Little Details {Chalkboard Tags}


Sometimes going the extra step to add little details makes a nice difference.
Especially when that next step is easy & cheap!

At the end of February I cleaned out & organized our coat closet. Trust me, it'd been a long time coming. Baskets are my friend {AKA: I have a problem}, so it's no wonder all it took were some baskets to whip things up in to shape.

The other day as I was digging through the dollar bins at Target I stumbled upon a pack of chalk tags. I brought them home and thought they'd be great to add a little finishing touch in the closet.


I thought they'd be great to make "His" & "Hers" labels for a couple of the baskets. I picked out two tags and decided to replace the twine that came on them with some that I already had on hand.



I then attached them accordingly. Nothing huge, but it adds a little personal touch. Sometimes those little details can go a long way. 

What sorts of little details do you like to incorporate to getting organized? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!