26 March 2014

Wednesday Randoms


Well, here on the east coast we're bracing ourselves for yet another blizzard. I'm thinking that there were one too many hashtags of "we are winter" used during the olympics {my fellow Canadians know what I'm talking about}. Just sayin'. Hopefully it won't be as bad as they say.

Anyways, while we're waiting for this Nor'easter to hit, I thought I'd try to divert my attention to happy, sunshine-y things:

{source?}

I love how deep this window seat is! Comfy, inviting, great pattern & colour! Plus, the details of the chandelier and bold black window frames complete the space. 


{find it}

This space is definitely a happy place and, in my opinion, that gallery wall has a lot to do with it!

{find it}

Don't underestimate how great carnations can be {I mean, look how pretty!}! Plus, you need to check out the rest of this kitchen. I just LOVE the open shelving.

This Stella & Dot necklace came in the mail last week and I am love.ing.it. It's even prettier in person! It's such a happy colour for spring & summer! To see it in more detail you can find it here.



To those of you who are also awaiting this blizzard/snow hurricane/whatever you want to call it, stay warm! 
Happy Wednesday!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, thanks for the sweet comments and for the follow! I'll definitely be by your blog :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!