23 May 2014

For Your Weekend


I am loving the pretty simplicity of this outdoor table setting. Evidence that you really don't need much to make an impact:

{find it}

Remember this post? Well here is another great example of the gold frame look. PLUS, I love how Emily updated this chair to function in her home office:

{find it}

This is a great little read that I stumbled upon about hospitality

3 ingredients and a blender is all you need for this cool summer treat. It's so easy and sounds so good that I think I am going to have to go buy popsicle molds. 

We don't have a shed. However, if we did, after seeing this I would consider painting it black:

{find it}

See the rest of this outdoor space here. You won't be sorry!

Happy Weekending!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!