20 February 2015

Plank Walls


Plank walls. There's just something about them that I like. I think it's the natural and sometimes rustic look it can add to a space. Whether it's a whole room of plank walls {even the ceiling!}, or just an accent wall, plank walls can really add some great texture to a space.

I love the touch this accent wall gives to this rustic modern bedroom.

{find it}

It looks like the majority of this home {or cottage?} is plank walls. Floor to ceiling. I love it! 

{find it}

This bathroom makeover over at Addicted 2 Decorating is a good one (head over here to see the before). I especially like how the plank walls in this space contrast with the paint colour.

{find it}

So tell me, what do you think of plank walls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!