Ahhhhhh...the holidays!

I am so excited for the November 2010 issue of House & Home. It's on sale October 12th and I can't wait! It promises to be a good issue. I am especially excited because Sarah Richardson's country home is going to be featured.  I just love Sarah's designs, they're always so inspiring and fresh! It's also the holiday issue and I can't wait to see what House & Home has up their sleeve for the Christmas season! So, after I relax with family, spend some time with friends, and eat lots of Thanksgiving goodies this weekend, I'll be able to come home to what I'm sure will be a fabulous issue with inspiring ideas. The perfect end to what I know is going to be a wonderful weekend! 



Be sure to grab your copy on October 12th and check it out for yourself. I also check out House & Home online for lots more inspiration! 

Comments