2011 : The Fancy Life Christmas

Here's a look at our Christmas decor this year. Not too much, but just enough for our little apartment! 

The Living Room...






These mercury glass votive holders are too cute. I picked these up this summer at Pottery Barn and think they add a great touch. I love the soft glow that they emit. 



In The Kitchen... 


I thought I would try hanging some ornaments from the light fixture in the kitchen this year. I've seen so many photos where people have done this and totally loved the idea. After I got them up, I wasn't sure how I liked them. After a few days I decided they should stay!


 

I had this white-wash wooden bowl that I found at Target a couple of years ago and thought that it would look great with some Christmas balls in it. I like the natural element mixed with the elegant Christmas ornaments. 



And there you have it. Our Christmas decor for this year. 
It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost a week away! 

I'm linking up today to the Christmas Cheer link party over at Michaela’s blog - Michaela Noelle Designs. Today’s party is for holiday decor. Can’t wait to check out everyone’s decorations! 







Comments

  1. I've got the same mercury glass votives. I love 'em. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!