What I'm Enjoying Lately...

Here are a few things I've been enjoying lately...






1. Ginger Lemon Hand Soap - a friend of mine gave this to me for Christmas & it is wonderful!
2. My Homegrown Monogram Mug from Anthropologie - There's nothing like a good cup or coffee (or tea) in a great mug. Seth got me this one for Christmas and it has quickly become a new fave :)
3. My Capri Blue candle - Another lovely item from Anthropologie from Seth. It's smells SO good.
4. The Design*Sponge at home book - After Christmas Indigo had a sale on all hardcover books. It was a good one, so I thought it was the perfect time to pick up one of these investments that I had talked about. I haven't got very far in it, but it definitely seems to be chalk full of information and great ideas - just like the Design*Sponge blog!

Just thought I'd share with you a few things that I am enjoying lately.
Hope you're enjoying your week! 

Comments