: Wednesday Randoms :

So I thought I'd share a few lovely, albeit random, things with you today. So here we go...


{find it: here & here}

This moroccan tile paired with the butcher block counter is just plain lovely. It's the perfect match and I just love the whole feel it emits. 


{find it}

How cute is this fabric? And of course, it's the perfect colour combo of gray & yellow!
More butcher block counter. PLUS, some good looking open shelving. Practical. Organized. Pretty. 

{find it: here & here}

This is such a great idea! It would work great with paper whites too, they tend to be tipsy, and this would solve that problem. Plus, it's a unique and pretty display idea. 
 Lastly, this entry is simple, chic and adds character to a small entry hall. Love.It.

And those are just a few random things that I've got my eye on today.
Enjoy your Wednesday! 



Comments

  1. Love that entryway. Such a pretty mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your random photos! so much inspiration. i had to pin a few :) ...if you add a little rubbing alcohol to paper whites they don't droop!, fyi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kate :) Oh and thanks for tip about paper whites I'll have to try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!