She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

Today I'm participating in the "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not" link party that Michaela from Michaela Noelle Designs is having. Michaela usually does a "She Loves Me..." post on Wednesdays and they are always fun to read, so check it out...and here's what I'm loving (and not loving) this week:


She loves me

1. Smith's Rosebud Salve - This is one of my favourite things. It works like a charm and gives your lips a great glossy look. It's worth every penny; plus the tin of it lasts forever!
Love it!


find here 

2. New Books - I just ordered these two books off of amazon a little bit ago and I'm in the middle of reading both. It's always great to get new books! 


                       


3. Fresh flowers around the house - It's not something I do very often, but when I do it's quite lovely, like a breath of fresh air.


tulips on my kitchen table
4. Being done with school for the semester!! I feel like I can breathe again. Even though I only took 2 classes this semester it felt like a lot with juggling work, home etc. It will be nice to have a break and spend some time doing some things I've been wanting to do (like finishing the books I've mentioned above).


She loves me not

1. Exams - (As per #4) - these are not my favourite. It's rather exhausting pumping out 4 -6 essays within 2 hours. And I am such a procrastinator...so that doesn't help with the studying. 



2. Disorganization - Right now my house is extremely disorganized. Especially my little "desk nook" - there seem to be papers everywhere thanks to tax season! I don't like being disorganized, it just makes everything feel messy to me; so I'm looking forward to going through things (I also feel a good purge of clutter coming on!)


And there you have it. Hope you are all having a great week so far! It's Wednesday already? Crazy, huh?!

Comments

  1. I can't stand exams either. Had one today and I think I did okay on it! Yay :) I've been wanting to read the "Grace for the Good Girl". Do you like it?? Pretty flowers, too! They always brighten my day. Thanks for linking up xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having the party :)
    Yes, I am really enjoying "Grace for the Good Girl", I'm about halfway through!

    Good luck with the rest of your exams (if you still have some to come!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipbalm looks great - I could use some like that... :)
    xAmy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!