A Little Bit of Life...


Here's a look at a little bit of my life lately {Instagram Style}...


We have been having awesome weather this past week. One night we drove down to the river to see the sunset.


Again, great weather means walks outdoors. Wild roses are in full bloom.


This past week I took a stab at making some "homemade" laundry detergent. I think that I like it. I'll fill you in more about that later this week :)


'Tis the season for iced coffee. Anyone with me?


Love when they put the big flag up...the city is prepping for Canada day festivities already!


Just a small portion of polish from a Friday night girls' night.


Work has been extra busy this past week & one of the reasons is because it's cruise ship season here in the city! 

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Have a wonderful Monday!


Comments