Homes On The Cape

Like I said yesterday, Seth & I vacationed in Cape Cod this year. Neither of us had been there before and we absolutely loved it. If you've never been, I highly recommend visiting; you won't be disappointed! The whole place is pretty much like a story book - and it really is true...there are hydrangeas {my fave} everywhere! 

Pretty much every house was authentic Cape Cod style {go figure!} and if the whole house wasn't shingled a portion of it was. For instance, if the front didn't have shingles or clapboarding then either end of the house would have it {and vice versa}.

So here's a peek at some of the beautiful homes around the Cape. Get ready for picture overload :) Enjoy!

I took the photo of this first one from the beach near Chatham lighthouse. They had a great view!




You can't see this next home really well, but I just loved the sandy road down to the house...




This next one isn't a house, but a cute little shop. There were such fun items in this store and all were somewhat picnic based. Loved it!



This one is a bit blurry because it was a drive-by shot but I loved how it had the white picket fence in front of it.




I loved this one for the very fact that there was a wooden whale sign with the house number on it. How cute!



No matter where we go, or what we do, for vacation I always take note of the different homes in our surroundings. I just love looking around places I've never been before and seeing a small glimpse of what others call "home". 

If you want to take a look at some other homes from our trip last year head over here.




Comments