Fall Favourites


I am totally loving that fall is just around the corner. Even though it isn't officially fall according to the calendar yet, you can definitely feel it in the air! 
To get your Monday started I thought I'd share with you a few things that I love about this time of year...

1. The Changing Leaves
This is such a gorgeous season. I'm so thankful to live in such a beautiful province where we experience such beauty when the leaves change! Not to mention, I love that look of fallen leaves. I definitely go out of my way to step on the crunchy ones {I love that sound!}.

2. Pumpkins. Enough said.


{find it}

How cute are these chevron ones?

3. The comfort of a hot drink.

{find it}

Yes, I enjoy tea, coffee, lattes etc. all year long. However, when fall rolls around, hot drinks become all the more comforting. I'm looking forward to trying this version of the pumpkin spice latte. Yum!



4. Comfort foods {like baked goods, soups & Stews}.

{find it}


There's nothing better than coming home in the evening and having a nice dish that has been cooking in the crock pot allllll day. I also love, love, love making soups this time of year. I tried the one picture above over the weekend. I will definitely be making it again. It was very easy and very tasty. Oh, and bring on the muffins & breads this time of year! 


Those are just a few of my favourite things about fall. What's something you love about fall?

Comments

  1. Love everything about this post! All of these are some of my favorite things about fall. Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the follow, Erica!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!