2 Years

It was two years ago Sunday that I posted my first blog post. I'd always wanted to start a blog but never really got around to it. I'm so glad that I did. I've learned a lot through the whole process {and am still learning} and the blog world is such a great little {well, I suppose big} community to be a part of. 

photo
I mainly started this blog to collect my thoughts and ideas of all things houses - and a few other things.  It's kinda crazy to think about...never did I think I'd have "followers" and have people who I don't even know actually read my blog.

Thanks to all who read on a daily basis, those who just stumble upon and read occasionally, and all those who have ever visited The Fancy Life. Like I said, never did I think others would really be reading  what I had to share or say. Again, thank you! You all make blogging that much sweeter! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!