Nautical Nursery

I created this nursery the other week. I think a nautical theme would be super cute for a little boy's room. What's so great is that this theme {and all the items below} could easily grow with the child. No switching out an entire scheme or every single item in a room after only about a year {or two}. 
Plus, when you do want to switch things up all it that it would entail would be switching out minor accessories and you'd have a whole new space. 

{photo: the fancy life}

*You can find the above items by clicking on the links below*
crib - rug - letters - print - dresser - basket - light fixture - glider - anchor pillow - octopus pillow - lamp - stuffed elephant -

No kids for me {yet}, but I will definitely keep something like this or similar in mind for "someday". 
I just love it! 

Comments