03 January 2013

Getting Organized

I'm trying to get a bit of organizing in today. It's a new year and well, I'm trying to start off a bit more organized than I left in 2012. So today I am putting away Christmas decor, sorting through papers, purging and throwing things out, and just trying to make things "fresh".

Here are a few nicely organized spaces that are sure to inspire you to get organized too:


{find it}

{find it}

What about you? Do you try and get organized this time of year?

Hope you are all enjoying your Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. love all the inspiration posts, especially the laundry room because mine is a mess right now and not even painted! I did finally unpack all my clothes and attempt to get my master closet somewhat put together today. Feeling slightly accomplished but there is still SO much I want to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!