Washi Tape {Mini} Banner

If you're sick of seeing washi tape then this post probably isn't for you. 
If you're looking for other cute things to do with washi then continue reading...

When I saw this I decided I just had to make my own washi banner. It's simple and super cute. 
I decided to clear my memo board off to start the new year {for Christmas I had it filled with cards} and embellish it with a cute washi banner. 

All this little project entails is wrapping some washi tape around a ribbon/twine of some sort.
Remember this post? I used the crochet thread that is pictured there. I knew I'd use it for something!



Go here for a little step-by-step guide by Torie Jayne.

These little banners could be used for so many things. They'd be great for parties {I can envision one on a cake!}, you could drape them across a mirror, pretty much embellish anything with them! 
Not to mention, the colour possibilities are endless. 



I'm looking forward to filling my nicely cleaned memo board with notes & inspirations that come my way this year!




{Pssst...You can also see how I used some washi tape to update a candle here}.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've linked this post to:
Crafty Scrappy Happy
Live Laugh Rowe
52 Mantels

Comments

  1. Your banner is adorable! I love new ideas for Washi!!
    Leanne(your newest follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Vanessa, I found mine at Michael's craft store. It is just called craft tape there. You can also type in washi tape on Etsy and a TON of options will come up! I have also looked on this website lots of times...just haven't ordered anything from it yet: http://www.wishywashi.com/

      Hope that helps :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute...I need to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love anthing banners especially mini ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! What a great idea - my list of "to-do" for Washi is getting longer... I'm here from craftyscrappyhappy, glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Washi tape is my new obsession! I've seen other versions of this, but yours is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really sweet, I love the colors that you put together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! My daughter needs this for her room. :-) I found you through the LLR linky party. If you have a minute, I'd love for you to visit my blog. (www.justdoityall.com) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!