Wednesday Randoms

A few random things for your Wednesday, let's get started :)

{find it}


I love this idea of covering a dresser top, console, coffee table or even a desk with photos & then covering it with a glass top. Such a great way to display photos that would otherwise be hidden away in a photo album.


This is such a great little idea. Creating your own chalkboard washi tape for labelling. 
Great for gifts, cards, filing etc. Love it! Go here for the complete DIY.


Pretty fabrics always make me happy. These make me think of sunny days {and warmer weather} & with a high of -19 {celsius} for today, I am needing to think of warmer weather!

I don't know about you, but I love seeing a good transformation. This laundry room transformation is awesome. I posted a link on my Facebook page last week {sorry for the repeat for those who follow on FB} and told everyone that this laundry room was a must see. So, for those of you who haven't seen it, you need to go & check it out!

Those are just a few random things I was wanting to share with you today.
Have a great day!

Comments