All Things Blue & White



Blue and white. Have you seen it lately? I am officially loving all things blue and white. You might understand why after checking out all of these lovely things below:



/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 /

{A lot of the items above can be found at Indigo. I wasn't kidding when I said they have great stuff!}

Such lovely things with fantastic patterns & of course great colour!
You may have noticed in this post a little blue & white ceramic bowl of my own. I found that a couple weeks back at HomeSense {I may start collecting blue & white ceramics}.
 And did you see the spread of blue & white in the March HGTV Magazine
It's a spread of six pages of all things blue & white.


Such a lovely combo! I think I like seeing blue & white on ceramics the most.  
What about you? How do you feel about blue & white?

Hope you all have a great day!

*Don't forget that today is the LAST day to enter the giveaway for a photo from Jon Billings Photo.*
Good luck! Winner will be announced tomorrow!
{You can enter the giveaway here}




Comments

  1. i am forwarding this to my mom! she loves loves loves anything blue and white! xo

    -ashley
    ashleyrachelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!