Pops of Colour: Emerald



Green is one of my fav colours. There's just something about it.
And we all know that emerald is Pantone's colour of the year.
So today I thought I'd share some great examples of how this colour {emerald/green} can be added into your home.

Most of us probably have basic mirrors in our home. And by basic I mean the frame on them are probably black, white, or some sort of wood tone. Want a cheap and instant update? Spray paint the frame of your mirror a pop of colour {say emerald?}. It's a quick and easy update for any space in your home using something you already have. I just love the shape of the mirror below and it looks great painted this emerald green!

{find it}

Another great way you could add some emerald into your home is in lamp form. You might be lucky enough to find lamps like the ones below. If you're not, you could easily update your current lamps by picking up some fabric and recovering the shade. Think outside the box too. 
Perhaps you could add an emerald colour ribbon around the edges for an added pop!

{PS - Throw pillows are another great way you could add some emerald into your home!}

{find it here & here}

I'm not telling you to paint all the cabinets in your kitchen green, but why not paint some of your cabinets. It would a wonderful accent feature in your kitchen and really brighten up the space!

{find it}

Lastly, another great way you could add emerald into you home is by spray painting {or painting} a piece of furniture {try a chair, side table, bench, dresser etc.}. I just love this chair used as a nightstand below! Again, a great accent piece to the room!

{find it}

So, what do you think? Are you a fan? If green/emerald isn't your favourite, try incorporating a colour you love into your home one of the ways mentioned above.

We all need some colour in our life!
Have a great Tuesday, friends!


Comments

  1. I seriously love all of these ideas! The mirror is awesome! I think I'm going to try incorporating this color into my bedroom. So bright and cheerful for spring. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, such a great colour for spring! Let me know if you do add this colour in some way...would love to hear about it or even see :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!