The Kitchen Nook


I've got kitchens on the brain lately. Perhaps it is because I've been seeing some great kitchen inspiration as of late. I talked about some kitchen essentials last week and yesterday I shared a spectacular kitchen that I would be totally game to have as my own {did you watch the video?}.

Today I am all about the kitchen nook. Banquette, anyone?

Take a look at these lovely kitchen nooks:
{find it}

{find it}

I love that they are all so bright from the windows that surround them!
They're nice and cozy too! I would be up for trying an option like this in my home someday. How about you?


Comments

  1. I am also all about the banquette. I've posted about it several times on my blog and we've finally moved into a home where we can build one! I'm so excited - I hope mine turns out as nicely as the ones here...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!