For Your Weekend...


It's been a rather gloomy, foggy & rainy week here. The weekend isn't looking much better. Not sure what the weather is like where you are, but if the weather is anything like here then perhaps you'll have a few minutes to look around the web. Here are a few things to check out this weekend...

{photo: my own}

If you need some motivation to get some projects done this weekend this fantastic transformation by the lovely Miss Allison will definitely help! 

Perhaps you are doing some organizing this weekend? Here are some tips from a few great bloggers. 

Looking for some tips to makeover your grocery bags {more specifically, the items in your grocery bags}? My friend Sara recently wrote this post & shared what she likes to shop for at the grocery store and why.

{find it}

These are some great tips to tuck away for getaways & vacations this summer. I will definitely keep these in mind!

If you're looking to do some shopping this weekend there are still a couple of days left to shop along with me & to be entered to win the following...

Find all the details here

Lastly, I am having way too much fun with the "a beautiful mess" app. If you haven't checked it out you should.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend! And to my American family & friends have a wonderful long weekend!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning my dresser transformation in your post! You are a dear.
    And I am loving this post and how informative it is. Perfect for a Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Also, I was happy to! It turned out awesome! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!