: Space of the Day :


Happy Monday, everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! We were able to escape and getaway for a few days last week and just got back on Saturday. I'm looking forward to sharing some of our adventures with you this week sometime. Until then, I thought I would share this lovely laundry room with you. Take a look...

{find it}

Things I am loving about this little space:
1. How fresh & clean it feels with all the white & pops of colour.
2. It's pretty but also functional - love that counter top!
3. Lots of shelving for storage.
4. The tiled wall - it adds a different texture to the space.
5. It's organized! Everything has a place on those shelves and looks easy to find.

I definitely like this laundry space, what about you?

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Comments