Checking In...



Hi friends! It's been a few days, and unfortunately posts may be lacking a bit in the next few weeks. Starting next week I am taking a summer session class, so a lot of my time and energy will be focused on it. I'll still be around checking in & I'm going to try and post a couple of times a week so don't wander off too far :) I'm still here.

Just incase some of you missed the post on my Facebook page, or don't follow me on Facebook {you can do so here}, The Fancy Life has now joined Bloglovin'. Since google reader is almost out the door this is just another way you can follow your favourite blogs. So, I have officially claimed my blog {something you have to do when you join} and we are all set to go!

If you're on Bloglovin' I hope you'll hop on over to my page and give a follow that way.

Follow on Bloglovin

I've made it easy for you. Just click the button above {or on the sidebar} & you'll be all set.

I hope all my fellow Canadians have a great long weekend! 
Enjoy Canada day with your family & friends! 

Comments