On My List


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

I thought I'd do a bit of a different post today and share with you a few things on my "like" list. 
Some of them have to do with home decor & others do not. 
So, here you go. A few things currently on my list...



1 - This throw from Ikea. I picked it up on my quick stop to Ikea that I talked about here {you may have seen a peek of it or noticed it in this post}. This thing is great and my new favourite blanket to cuddle up in in the evenings. Plus, black & white never gets old.

2 - These cute little notebooks were a Target find. I found them on clearance - 3 notebooks for under $4. Yes please! They are super cute & have been great for toting along as they aren't overly big & bulky.

3 - Nate Berkus. I am a fan. I'm also a fan of his line at Target. I picked up this frame on our little trip to Maine the other week. Have I mentioned how excited I am for Target to arrive in our city this fall? No? Well, I am! Thank you Target for finally coming to Canada! 

4 - This Method hand soap is currently in use in our bath. It's the "cloudburst" scent & it smells so fresh! Plus, the Orla Kiely design on the bottle adds to the loveliness.

5 - HGTV Magazine. I occasionally will pick up magazines & this one is a new favourite to grab every now and then. There are always great home decor ideas and tips in here. It's one that I always read front to back and stowaway for "later" when I am finished.

6 - EOS. Does anyone else love this stuff? My favourite kind lately: Raspberry Pomegranate.

7 - Lastly, this "Pink Chiffon" body wash from Bath & Body Works is a nice light, fresh flowery scent.
A great summer "smell"!

There you have it. A handful of items that are on my list.
What are you a fan of lately? I'd love to hear!

Enjoy your Monday!

This post is linked to: Rain on a Tin Roof

Comments

  1. I LOVE that blanket!!! I have got to get to Ikea soon! I'm having withdrawals! Would love it if you would link this up to Give Me The Goods Monday: 1 Party, 4 Blogs! http://www.rainonatinroof.com/2013/06/give-me-goods-monday-link-party-11.html
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! I stopped by to check it out and linked up :) Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!