Sunshine, Soil & Keeping In Touch


It's such a beautiful day out! A perfect sunny morning to do a bit of "planting". I got my herbs, that I was talking about here, over the weekend and am trying to get them situated. Keep an eye out because I'll be sharing that soon!

Since I had some soil on hand for the herbs I'm also taking the time to re-pot my ivy plant that floats around my house from time to time:


I'm not always the greatest at keeping plants alive, but this one has been doing quite well. I've even had it for a couple of months! It has still been hanging out in the wee little container that it was purchased in so I thought it was due time to give the poor thing some more space.

I also wanted to give a quick reminder of a few ways you can stay up to date & in touch with me here at The Fancy Life.

- You can sign up for free e-mail updates. Simply enter your e-mail address on the sidebar under "subscribe".

- You can follow along on Facebook.

- Keep up to date with me through Pinterest.

- Follow along on Instagram.

You can also e-mail me at: fancyhomelife@gmail.com if you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hi! I love hearing from my readers!

Thanks to those of you who follow along with my decor, life & everyday shenanigans! You make blogging that much more fun!


Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

Comments