The Coloured Couch


{find it}

Over here at the Fancy's we are in "move mode". We think we found a place {yay!}, but don't think we can move in until mid-August. So, we're still working on details. Even though we aren't moving very far, with moving comes the obvious purging. I think that's one thing I have loved about all of our moves {there have been a few}, getting rid of things that you no longer need and have no idea how you even accumulated. 

One thing we're debating on purging is our couch. Like, we don't even want to move it into our new place. So we've been on the hunt checking out prices, styles, etc. Of course, I have been browsing Pinterest for inspiration. One thing I've seen a lot of {and images I've pinned} are coloured couches. So today I thought it'd be fun to share a peek at a few of my faves...  

{source?}

{find it}

{find it}

{source?}

{find it}

How great are these?! I love the pop of colour that a coloured couch brings to a room. 
That being said, it can be a bit of a risk to do a coloured couch. I know a lot of people do it, however, I'm not sure I could. It would definitely have to be the right couch {you know what I mean?}. I definitely love the idea of a neutral couch and then adding colour with throw pillows.
But the couches above are so much fun! 
I definitely love the idea, but it would be a step for me to ever buy one.

What are your thoughts on the coloured couch? Do you have one? Would you ever pick one?

Comments